STAK-10K Stratified Downdraft Gasifier
Do you want to learn to create your own electricity, your own vehicle fuel, or reduce your home heating/cooling costs? What would you do if a energy crisis began today?
Downdraft gasification is an alternative energy technology that converts biomass materials such as wood into energy. Biomass is mainly composed of carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen. When these elements meet in a controlled high temperature state, they combine together to become hydrogen gas, methane, and carbon monoxide. All of these gasses are combustible!
STAK-10K Demonstration Video
In today’s world with the rise of terrorism and economic instability, the risk of a serious disaster occurring is very high. Those of us with families have an obligation to provide for our loved ones and keep them safe.
Gasification is a proven technology that helped millions of people survive during the Second World War. Gasification allowed farmers to grow crops, food to be transported, and electricity to be generated. During the fuel shortages of World War II, more than one million vehicles were powered by wood.
In the hands of a knowledgeable operator, our improved design biomass gasifier will enable the user to power engines for vehicle transport and “off grid” power generation. It can be used in endless thermal applications where LP (Propane) or natural gas is currently used. For these reasons, our biomass gasifier is perfect for emergency situations where no fuel is available to anyone.
Although wood chips/blocks are the preferred gasification fuel, our gasifier can successfully produce fuel from many materials like, mill cut-offs, corncobs, corn stover, straw, peanut husks, walnut shells, dense biomass pellets, and exec.
· Downdraft gasification design, compact structure, high efficiency, and simple operation.
· Produces gas fast in 1-2 minutes
· Fuel can be added conveniently while simultaneously generating gas. There is no need to shut down to add more fuel, ensuring consistent operation for the user.
· Exceptional filtration system, containing both a liquid water purifier as well as a bed filter. This system ensures that the tar content, ash content, and moisture content of the gas is kept to a minimum and the gas is clean.
· The entire unit occupies only 1 square meter of floor space.
· The unit can be started without relighting up to 20 hours later, simply by opening the air entry and turning on the blower.
|Gas output via blower (m3/h)||
5 - 10
|Peak engine HP||
|Peak gas output via engine (m3/h)||
|Material required (Lb/hr) blower only gas production||
10 - 22
|Material required (Lb/hr) at peak HP through engine||
|Gas calorific value (KJ/m3)||
|Standard analysis of gasses||
· Downdraft gasifier unit
· Gas cooler and filtration unit
· Blower assembly (preinstalled on cooler and filtration unit)
· High temperature gaskets, valves, and assembly bolts
· Gasifier cleaning and operating tools
· Table top stove for emergency situations, cooking, or experimentation.
· Operating and instruction manual
· Gasification information CD
· Assembly and operation video
Items not included
· Hose barbs and hose
All components of our gasification system are warrantied for 90 days upon delivery. Any items that require replacement due to normal operation as described in the operating and instruction manual will be replaced by us. If any components are damaged during shipping, please contact us immediately.
NOTE: It may take 6-8 weeks before your gasifier arrives. Each unit is built to order and contains imported parts. This allows us to sell a higher quality unit than our competitors at a much lower price. Why pay over $5,000 for a similar gasification unit when you can invest $2,450 in a higher quality and more reliable product?
Packing: wood box with steel frame
Ship Weight: approx. 550 Lbs
Shipping price: Approx. $350. Please contact us for a more accurate estimate
Save harmless agreement
Because the use of the materials, instructions, and information being sold is beyond our control, the purchaser or user agrees, without reservation to save STAK Properties LLC, its agents, distributors, resellers, consultants, promoters, advertisers or employees harmless from any and all claims, demands, actions, debts, liabilities, judgments, costs and attorney’s fees arising out of, claimed on account of, or in any manner predicted upon loss of or damage to property, and injuries to or the death of any and all persons whatsoever, occurring in connection with or in any incidental to or arising out of the purchase, sale, viewing, transfer of information and/or use of any and all property or information
STAK-10K Stratified Downdraft Gasifier
Please contact us with any questions that you may have by filling out the form below. We will be happy to discuss your project with you.